When: 16th August 2019 – 18th August 2019
Kurikindi was born in the rainforests of Ecuador and into an ancient line of Shamanic Families. He has over 38 years of experience. Since he was very young, he walked the path of a shaman. Kurikindi had the unique opportunity to learn from, and work a long side both male and female Shamans as both of his parents, grandparents and great grandparents were practicing Shamans. This is a very unusual situation in the Amazon. Kurikindi´s life changed dramatically when he was 12 years old. Kurikindi started having visions when he was 4 years old and now at 48 year of age, still young by most shamanic standards, he finds himself here in Forres, ready to talk, to teach, to learn and to listen
1. To learn, within Love, Forgiveness, Compassion, Acceptance and Patience
2. Heal ourselves and give forgiveness, to ourselves, to others and to people who damage us.
3. How to practice shamanism with authenticity.
4. Learn how to separate ourselves from unhelpful energetic connections and from the past. 5. Traditional Guayusa tea ceremony and a group Shamanic Cleansing
LEARNING TO HEAL OURSELVES OUR FAMILY AND OUR ENVIRONMENT
1. How to maintain ourselves energetically while healing
2. Heal ourselves, our family and our environment
3. How to learn to know what is our service on the planet
4. Learn to communicate directly with the energy of light
5. Traditional Tobacco Tea Ceremony and a group Shamanic Cleansing
£75 per day, £140 for both days (Tea & Coffee and lunch Included).
Private sessions available upon request – £75/hr. In order to book please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.