Our Tailored Retreats are designed by you, for you, in consultation with our experienced retreat coordinator, to help you to rediscover your inner resilience and return to your busy life with the resources to stay centred, inspired and at ease. We have over 30 years experience in holding well-being retreats for mind, body and soul.
If you could wave a magic wand and create the perfect outcome for your retreat, what would it look like? This is the starting point from which to begin, as having a goal, even if it is simply to rest, will help you get the most from your time with us. We will collaborate to create the perfect itinerary for your group from our wide range of activities and treatments.
Call us at +44 (0) 1309 672 659 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and or to book your retreat.
How it Works
Newbold is the perfect venue to deepen the connection between members of a group.
You can immerse yourselves in the utter calm and beauty of our unique surroundings. Wildlife walks, yoga and meditation retreats are only a few examples of what we offer. How about enlivening your experience with local activities such as mountain biking, dolphin watching or visiting distilleries and historic castles?
Do you have something in mind? Our experienced Retreat Co-ordinator will work closely with you, your family and friends to design and tailor a holiday exclusive to your needs and deepest wishes.
Team building and corporate retreats. Get away from the hectic, demanding office for a corporate retreat with a real difference! Play and relax on seven acres of beautiful and secluded gardens.
Our bright, spacious function rooms are equipped to suit all of your needs. We can offer a skilled facilitator to help you reach your goals.
This is an opportunity to offer your team a unique learning experience that will challenge, strengthen, expand and reward them so they return to the office relaxed, reinvigorated and focused.
Let us help you! Call us to 0044 (0) 1309 672 659 or email us email@example.com
What activities and therapies can we offer you?
Partly because of our proximity to the world famous spiritual community, learning centre and eco village which is the Findhorn Foundation, the local area is unusually populated with therapists and health experts of all disciplines. This means that as well as being able to call on our in-house experts, our retreat coordinator is in the exceptional position of being able to source and advise you on just about any therapy you might like to experience: tried and tested, cutting edge or new to you. This is a list to inspire you:
- Yoga, Meditation, Mindfulness, Shamanism
- Non violent communication
- Massage, Aromatherapy, Reflexology, Reiki
- Counselling, Psychotherapy, Personal or Professional Coaching, Lifestyle Analysis Therapy, Weight loss Coaching
- Willow weaving, Painting, Creative Textiles, Art Therapy
- Supported Journaling, Writing, Drawing
- Short Sessions helping in our organic garden or learning about bee and hen keeping
- Short Sessions helping in our kitchen or learning bread or preserve making
- Forest, River or Beach walks, alone or with an experienced guide
- Wild food foraging, wildlife tracking, bird language and deep nature connection practices
- Boat trips. Seal, seabird and dolphin watching
- Eco-education, Green Energy, Permaculture, Sustainability
Prices & Booking
Call us to 0044 (0) 1309 672 659 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions and to book, or read on below for more details.