Newbold Kitchen is providing an opportunity to contribute t the work of our social enterprise.
Newbold Trust is providing an exciting and creative opportunity to live and work in our community and experience a sustainable lifestyle, practising social sustainability and experiencing a holistic approach to wellbeing. It is a chance to share your skills and knowledge alongside a supportive community.
The Kitchen Assistant role you will be working to create healthy and beautiful vegan and vegetarian food for retreat participants, guests and our community. We offer a homely atmosphere, where our attention is focused on service and cooking with awareness of our impact on health and the environment.
As a Kitchen Assistant, you will be supporting the kitchen manager cooking vegan/vegetarian food whilst supervising volunteers and be expected to comfortably hold the kitchen catering for up to 50 guests.
- An ability to cater for large groups creating healthy vegetarian food, presenting dished with care and attention.
- A desire to live and be part of the Newbold Community
- Experience in working/living in community
- Qualification in Catering
- Experience in working alongside / supervising volunteers
For full job description
Email email@example.com or call us on 01309 672659
Deadline for applications is 9th February